Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Much better today

I am feeling much better today. My body still hurts and my stomach doesn't feel right, but much better than yesterday. Made it through the day feeling failry fine. So tonight I went out for my daily 4 miler and tried to run at a normal pace. With the dog and today's great weather, that turned into a 30 minute 4 miler. Faster than I expected, but I felt good doing it.

So the bigger issue now is that the week is now half throught and no marathon yet. Tomorrow is valentines day, so no marathon tomorrow night. I am not feeling quite ready to do one in the morning. So that leaves Friday and Saturday. Well, Sunday I am running the Austin Marathon with Jennifer, which means we have to leave Friday night. I guess that means I am running a marathon on Friday morning. Great. Predicting snow.

FYI - I can't get the spell checker to work these past few weeks, and I am a terrible speller. I am sorry.

No comments: