Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Finally Home!

I mentioned yesterday that I was supposed to be home on Sunday. Well, I didn't get home yesterday either. After sitting on the run way for 4 hours, we finally made it to Washington D.C. (we were supposed to fly through Atlanta, but were redirected to D.C.). The airline (Delta) made us fly in to Washington Reagan and out of Dulles (a $100 ride away by private car - 40 miles!). We of course missed the Dulles fight. So we were then rebooked on United.

As I didn't make it home until noonish, and had to work all afternoon, and had to go to my work softball game, and had to go to a bar and have a beer and burger (I had to do the first few, but the later I admit was optional), I didn't get a run in until late.

Very slow with a beer and burger in my belly.

No comments: