Sunday, July 13, 2008

10 miler with the Team and a bit of a blow up

Due to the lightening storm yesterday, the coaches organized an "unofficial" run for TNT this morning at 7 am. We had 20 or so show. Nice day. Nice to run with the team. Pretty slow today, which was also nice.

Made it home and had a list of chores. After finishing those, I wanted to head out on a bike ride. Having not made it out for any good weather rides on the tri bike, I wanted to ride it. But I had some serious issues blowing out tires when trying to air up the tires. I got really, really pissed, probably for no reason. I blew up. I gave up and road the other bike instead. But I guess the anger did me some good. Had a fantastic ride. That may have had something to do with that there was absolutely no wind. Kansas. No wind. Amazing.

1:08 for 21 miles total time (including stop lights, etc). That is flying for me.

No comments: