Tuesday, July 15, 2008

4 miles and some stairs

For the first time today I decided to take a relaxing lunch and run down by the river. Having an office that is not more than 4 blocks from the gym has made it nice to catch a run if I don't otherwise have time. But generally, when I make it to the gym at lunch, I feel that a treadmill is the fastest, as I am usually pressed for time. Today, however, I ventured outside. I headed 4 blocks west of the gym down towards the bike/walking paths down by the river. Beautiful day. Nice and warm, which is what I wanted.

4 miles in just over 34 minutes.

But the day wasn't over with that. I headed out to the stadium after work for some stair work. 10 sets in just over 35 minutes. I really did my best to "run" up them (all 76 sets). It is really a struggle those last few sets, as the incline really increases, and the rows really space out (I can hardly reach between the rows).

No comments: