Monday, May 26, 2008

I'm lazy!

My plan as of last week was to run a marathon last Friday, take an easy 13 miler with the TNT team on Saturday, then run a marathon Sunday in Independence (for some variety). But with Friday's cancellation (http://runscottierun.blogspot.com/2008/05/rained-out.html), I had to change plans to a marathon on Saturday and one today.

But I'm lazy. Instead of running a marathon, I bummed around. Actually, I started making a headboard for our bed. I'll post again in a couple of weeks to update on that.

Late in the afternoon, I headed out for a 4 mile run. With yet more thunderstorms all over the area, instead of running 2 miles out and 2 miles back, I ran 1 mile out and 1 mile back, headed back out for another half mile, then finished the last half mile up and down my block (the storms were getting intense, and I wanted to be close to home if lightening hit or a tornado got close). Trying to avoid a situation like this: (http://runscottierun.blogspot.com/2008/05/i-thought-i-was-going-to-die-seriously.html)

No comments: