Saturday, January 12, 2008

TNT

Team-in-Training is dear to my heart. Raising much needed funds to support research, patient services and support in the fight against cancer is truly a worthwhile cause. But Team-in-Training offers something more. It offers the opportunity to physically fight back against cancer. It is a fight that you and I without cancer can fight right along side those who have themselves battled or a family/friend battled. This creates an awesome experience. One that I would hope each and every one of you will learn for yourself.

Today I ran a short 4 mile run before our TNT activities began. I am learning just how flat Phoenix really is. Very enjoyable view of downtown. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Click here to learn more about Team-in-Training. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahLbkGl06Dk

No comments: