Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Bike, Spin, and a lazy 4 miler

This morning I made it to spin class for the first time in forever, and made it into the pool, for the first time in an even longer time. While it only has been about a week-and-a-half for both, if I am planning on doing a half-ironman, that is too much of a delay. So....I guess that means no half-ironman this year.

I really am trying to come to grasps that I can't do everything I want to do. I am not giving up on the fact that I can do a half-ironman, but I am giving up on the fact that I can do one, while at the same time running 52 marathons in a year, and training for 100 mile runs. So I am giving up for this year. I will continue swimming, and still try to make my yearly swim and bike goals (bike is probably out of reach, as I hoped for 2500 miles).

Tonight, not feeling great about that decision, I took it easy for a late night 4 miler.

No comments: